Tidal Affair - Before The Storm
is a stealth isometric game with flavors of action and strategy.
Enter a race between two affiliates stealing supplies of what’s become a necessity for survival from a threat that hovers the skies. Before The Storm takes you to the world of Alter Tides through the shoe of thieves in their attempts to intercept what’s arguably the most valuable possession to the people.
Join Manisha and her partner Lash in their adventures as they explore new territories to plunder from a rival organization. Sneak your way and blindside unsuspecting Rebels to gain the upper hand, take control of the opposing force to turn the tables and escape sticky situations, and avoid the treacherous traps of the deceptively lush jungles of St. Charlotte.
- A fresh, new approach to the stealth action genre
- Single-player gameplay featuring 15 Chapters
- Painted isometric design with interactive environments
- Story-driven cinematics with voice-acting
- Dominate enemy rebels to do your bidding and turn the tides
- 6 total Patch powerups with unique combinations to bolster your powers
- Tactical combat strategy that will test your survival skills
- Dodge onslaughts of booby traps and use them to your advantage
- Challenging boss battles that are pivotal to the storyline
- Composed soundtrack to immerse you in the world of Tidal Affair
- Aurally satisfying sound effects that will keep you going
Steam Features (PC/Mac)
- OST available with the purchase of the Soundtrack Bundle
- PS4 Controller Support
Boilerplate Overcurfew is an independent game developer based in Vancouver, BC. We are gamers, diverse but with a common dream of bringing our imaginations to life in the form of video games. We want to instill the reminiscient feel of the 3D games that inspired us, while inventing crisp, innovative mechanics and experiences that shake up the status quo of modern games. We love what we do. To us, game development is not job, but a lifestyle. It has become natural for us to work 'over the curfew'.
Art & Director - Kevin dela Cruz Engineering - Maher Manoubi Quality Assurance - Juliane dela Cruz Game & Level Design - Kevin dela Cruz, Maher Manoubi Game & Cutscene Music - Nicholas Zhang Game Audio - Alyssa Lynn Castle Cutscene Audio - Zach Vogel Dialogue Recordist & Editor - Zach Vogel Casting Director - Adrian Talens Special Thanks - Terence Mazon, Ariana Bliek